Tuesday 18 August 2009

Wants: Culturelabel.com

While having a little computer break yesterday I came across a copy of August's AI magazine. They had an article on the newly launched culturelabel.com which is an online shop for all the gallery, museums, and cultural centres around the UK. I think this will definetly come in handy when I am panicing over Christmas presents later in the year!

Here are a few of my 'wants' from culturelabel.com....



Make Do & Mend
I'm useless at sewing so I think some good old 1950's advice would help me along a treat!













This will ring...Tatty Devine Necklace

I love the detail in this necklace



I think this slogan pretty much sums up the credit crunch...we all have less money, but we are encouraged to spend to keep the economy afloat.



So cute!

London In A Bag
I wish I knew a little one that would appreciate this

No comments:

Post a Comment