Thursday 20 August 2009

Sneaky Purchases: Muji

Today I ventured into Muji for the first time. I think, like with The White Company, it just looks a little dull and beige and therefore it has failed to lure me in till now. The only reason I fell into the shop today was because in the middle of what should be a summer month Leeds had a massive torrential downpour. It was quite amusing to see the normally hectic Briggate empty in about 2 seconds flat.

Anyhooo....I find myself in the beige looking shop and much to my surprise I find that just like IKEA it is full of little things that I don't really needs but I must buy! So here are my rain induced beige purchases...


Face Mask £1.50
I think that this looks super scary, but its actually teeny face masks that you soak in toner of oils until it unravels and you can pop it on your face
Travel Nail Varnish Remover £1.50

For my trip to Melbourne

Silly socks £3.95

I cant wait to put these on - so ridiculous!



No comments:

Post a Comment