Tuesday 18 August 2009

Sneaky Purchase: Urban Outfitters

I dont thing I have ever brought anything from Urban Outfitters at full price. I find that they over price very basic things, but then reduce quite well in the sales.

I went in today to look at the home section, but I came away with these two tops...

long boob tube - £18 reduced to £8.99


Seeing as I have a substantial pair of boobs this looks rather different on me. It is very figure hugging and I am going to wear it under dresses and tops that need a bit more boob coverage.

Junk Food Mon Amour Tee - £28 reduced to £4.99
I think I was drawn to the Fafiesque design of this tee and it will go well with jeans, skirts and casual trousers. I really didnt need any more tees, but at £4.99 it was too good to leave in the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment